- Check-in is 1:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Please contact us at 386-767-0095 if you expect to arrive more than 24 hours after your check-in time. Otherwise, your deposit/payments will be forfeited and your site becomes available for others to rent. If you arrive late, you must still pay for site as reserved.
- In consideration for all of our guests, quiet time is 10:00 P.M. - 8 A. M.
- Rates quoted are for 2 people, tax not included
- 20 Amp electrical sites are not permitted to run A/C or high amp items
- Due to the risk of infestation from other areas, outside firewood is not allowed to be brought into the campground. If you would like firewood, we can provide that for a small fee.
- There is a $15 handling fee if you provide us a written request for cancellation 30 or more days prior to check-in or the first day of event period, whichever occurs first. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to check-in are ineligible for refund.
- For non-events, a refund minus $15 handling fee will be returned if cancellation is made over 48 hrs prior to check-in. If cancellation is made within 48 hrs of check-in no payments will be refunded.
- All Electric & Water sites and Cabins rentals must be paid 30 days in advance prior to start of event or first night whichever comes first.
We love your pets, too!
- All animals are to be leashed at all times.
- You must clean up after your pets and allow them to potty on your site (no one else's).
- If they potty while strolling around park, it is to be cleaned up immediately.
- Any undeclared pets will be removed from the park immediately (see General Park Rules for restrictions).
- Failure to clean up after your pets will result in the whole campsite being removed from the park and no refund issued.
- Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in our cabins.
General Park Rules
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
- Rates are subject to change
- No firewood allowed to be brought into the park.
- We are not responsible for weather damage or theft. Camping is at your own risk.
- Dumpsters are provided in areas marked on the park map.
- Please observe the traffic patterns indicated on your campground map. The speed limit is 5 M.P.H. throughout our park.
- Any vehicles blocking sites or road or parked on sites which have not been paid for will be towed at owner's expense.
- Check out time is 11 a.m. Please notify the office before then if you plan to stay longer. Late fees may apply.
- Do not change your campsite without checking with the office. That site may already be assigned to someone else.
- The swimming pool is for registered guests only. Please observe all safety precautions posted at the pool. There is no lifeguard on duty and anyone swimming does so at his/her own risk. Children under age 16 are not permitted in the pool area unless accompanied by a parent or responsible party.
- We reserve the right to change your site or rate due to size requirements or unexpected developments.
- Motorcycles or mini-bikes are to be used only for transportation in or out of the campground. Pleasure riding with the campground is not permitted.
- Absolutely NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS are allowed. Discharge of such is a violation of city and state ordinances.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be kept on a leash, kept quiet and not left unattended in camp. Walk your pet in the wooded areas and pick up waste. The following breeds have restrictions on staying in the park (call the office for further information): Pit Bull, Doberman, Rottweiler, German Shepherd.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles / motorhomes in park.
- One R.V. per site. No subletting of trailers.
- We ask your cooperation in keeping the area clean for the next party. Please leave your campsite as you would like to find it.
- Please be considerate of your fellow campers. Quiet time is 10:00 P.M. - 8 A. M.
- Management reserves the right to evict anyone from the campground for detrimental conduct or failure to observe the park rules and regulations.
- All clotheslines must be removed after using, no exceptions. No clotheslines after 6 P.M. Please do not attach clotheslines to trees, fences or poles.
- Your guests are welcome, but they must be registered at the office.